- Marcato's Deluxe Atlas Biscuit Maker extrudes creative dough shapes for easy decorative cookies without using a rolling pin or cookie cutters
- Made in Italy from anodized aluminum, oxidized coloring, steel, and ABS; includes 20 traditional cookie shape discs, instructions, 10-year warranty
- Adjustment knob easily changes cookie sizes from large to small; each tubeful of dough yields 35-40 small to 20-25 large cookies
- Remove top cover, insert cookie disc, fill tube with dough, secure cover, squeeze handle to advance dough and press cookie shapes onto a baking sheet
- Ergonomic design; disassembles for cleaning; hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly; available exclusively from HIC-Harold Import Company
Marcato's Deluxe Atlas Biscuit Maker easily extrudes firm dough into 20 traditional decorative cookie shapes. Nothing tastes better than fresh-baked homemade cookies. Also called a cookie press or cookie gun, it squeezes out cookie dough into creative shapes without needing a rolling pin or the time consuming, messy process of using cookie cutters. Simply remove the top cover, insert the desired cookie shape disc, and fill the tube with firm dough. Secure the cover and squeeze the handle to advance the dough and press cookie shapes onto a baking sheet in a single action. Use a firm consistent pressure for consistent looking cookies. Each tubeful of dough yields approximately 35-40 small or 20-25 large cookies. Use the adjustment knob to change cookie sizes quickly from large to small. It's perfect for home cooks who love to bake for everyday meals or holiday entertaining with friends and family, and gift giving. Made in Italy from anodized aluminum, oxidized coloring, steel, and ABS. Includes 20 cookie discs, complete instructions, and 10-year warranty. Disassembles to hand wash.