- HIC Kitchen's Bamboo Toast Tongs for gripping toast, bagels, toaster pastries, pocket foods, pizza bites, and more without burnt fingers
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living
- Grips securely without crushing food; keeps hands safe from heat; stores neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer or utensil holder on the counter
- Lightweight, strong, less absorbent than wood; will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
Great for toast, bagels, toaster pastries, pocket foods, pizza bites, and more. Grips toasted foods securely without crushing them and keeps fingers safe from heat. Stores away easily in a kitchen gadget drawer or looks great in a utensil holder on the counter, always at the ready. Made from 100-percent natural bamboo to be lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among the world?s greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the sustainable design of eco-friendly products for more sustainable living. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.