- Brix J-Popper quickly and easily opens ring-pull cans while reducing hand strain with less mess
- Made in Denmark from ABS plastic; sturdy, durable, and compact for easy storage; measures 6 x 1 x 0.5-inches
- Simple and easy for anyone to use, including kids and people with arthritis; no sharp edges or moving parts
- Easily open all ring-pull cans with a gentle lift of the handle; no more broken nails, sore fingers or splashed food messes
- Handy for the kitchen, garage, boat, camper, and anywhere a ring-pull can needs to be opened; dishwasher safe
Brix J-Popper can opener quickly and easily opens ring-pull cans with less hand strain or messy food splashes. Quickly open any can with a ring-pull mechanism, like tuna, soup, legumes, vegetables, and broth, even soda can tabs and beer cans. No more broken nails, sore fingers or splashed food mess! Simply place the tip of the J-Popper under the ring on the can top. The lid extracts safely and easily with a gentle pull of the handle. Simple and easy for anyone to use, including kids and people with arthritis. Extremely durable and no sharp edges or moving parts. Compact to store in a kitchen gadget drawer and useful to keep one handy in your garage, boat, camper, and anywhere a can needs to be opened quickly and easily. Durable, easy to use and dishwasher safe. Brix is a family-owned and operated company based in Denmark. The two brothers, Christian Brix-Hansen (Harvard MBA, Civil Economist) and Joachim Brix-Hansen (Civil Economist) design their award-winning products as simple solutions for the culinary market.