BEAUTIFUL MATTE GLAZE FINISH AND CHEF RECOMMENDED - the immensely popular Cafe Retro pattern of Butter Bell crocks features the words "butter" and "beurre" (French for butter) in a delicate raised relief pattern on opposite sides of the base of the crock. In keeping with today's top trends, this line is available in a variety of exclusive matte colors to match any kitchen decor or tabletop design.
- Guaranteed to keep your butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration!
- Endorsed by top chefs and butter manufacturers
- Made of durable New Bone China
- Holds one stick (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of butter
- Dishwasher safe, lead & cadmium free
- Size: 4.25" x 3.78"
How To Use The Butter Bell® Crock
1Step - 1Pour 1/3 cup of cold water into the base of the crock
2Step - 2Pack one stick (1/2 cup) softened butter FIRMLY into the bell-shaped lid, pressing out any air pockets.
3Step - 3Replace the lid into the bottom of the crock. Your butter is ready for use!