Nothing tastes better than fresh-baked authentic homemade cookies! This easy-to-use Biscuit Maker, also called a Cookie Press, easily extrudes firm dough, like cookie dough, into many creative shapes. The Biscuit Maker includes 20 discs for traditional cookie shapes and complete instructions. Making that family sugar cookie recipe, or butter cookies, and other cookie press recipes has never been easier. No more rolling or cutting sticky, messy dough. It's easier and neater than using cookie cutters. Simply remove the top, insert the disc shape, and fill with dough. Each press of the handle advances the dough with a firm, gentle pressure for consistent looking cookies. Disassembles for easy cleaning. Made in Italy from anodized aluminum with oxidized coloring, steel, and ABS. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Marcato's Deluxe Atlas Biscuit Maker extrudes firm dough into creative shapes for easy cookies and other treats without rolling or cutting dough
- Made in Italy from anodized aluminum and oxidized coloring, steel, and ABS; includes 20 traditional cookie discs, instructions, 10-year warranty
- Easily adjust cookie sizes from large to small with just the turn of a knob; yields 35 to 40 small cookies and 20 to 25 large cookies
- Remove top cover, insert desired cookie disc, fill with dough, replace top and press handle; each press advances dough for consistent looking cookies
- Ergonomic design; easier and less messy than cookie cutters; disassembles for cleaning; hand wash in warm, soapy water;