This invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools keeps meat moist and juicy when exposed to heat for prolonged periods of time, like roasting, grilling, rotisserie, and other slow cooking methods. With an ample 1.5-ounce capacity and a stainless steel injector needle, it easily infuses broth, stock, au jus, citrus juices, and marinades directly where needed. Easy to use. Simply depress the stem and submerge the tip of the needle into the marinade. Slowly pull out the stem to draw in liquid. Insert needle below the surface of the meat where desired. Firmly press the stem while drawing the needle out slowly to release the marinade at different depths for layers of flavor. Perfect for tenderizing meat, poultry and pork, beef, game, and fish and maximizing flavor. Made from polycarbonate and nylon for strength and durability with an 18/8 stainless steel injector needle. HIC Roasting's Flavor Injector disassembles for a thorough cleaning. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before reassembling.
- HIC Roasting Flavor Injector for infusing intense flavors below the surface and tenderizing tougher cuts of meat for tasty, mouthwatering results
- Made with 18/8 stainless steel needle, polycarbonate and nylon for strength and durability; measurement markings (in millimeters and ounces)
- Transparent tube for clear view of contents and easy measuring; injector needle easily distributes citrus juices and marinades directly where needed
- Easily add layers of flavor below the surface to keep meat juicy during slow cooking methods, like roasting, grilling, rotisserie
- Perfect for poultry, meat, game, fish, and more; disassembles for easy cleaning; hand wash in warm, soapy water