A TOUCH OF RUSTIC CHARM - This collection of Butter Bell crocks draw inspiration from a French country kitchen, with intricate embossing on each butter keeper that resembles the leaves and crawling vines of a French vineyard, giving the container a well-worn antique appearance. Bring a bit of vintage style to your kitchen with this beautiful butter pot.
- Guaranteed to keep your butter fresh and spreadable for weeks without refrigeration!
- Endorsed by top chefs and butter manufacturers
- Made of durable New Bone China
- Holds one stick (1/2 cup or 125 grams) of butter
- Dishwasher safe, lead & cadmium free
- Size: 4.25" x 3.78"
How To Use The Butter Bell® Crock
1Step - 1Pour 1/3 cup of cold water into the base of the crock
2Step - 2Pack one stick (1/2 cup) softened butter FIRMLY into the bell-shaped lid, pressing out any air pockets.
3Step - 3Replace the lid into the bottom of the crock. Your butter is ready for use!