- HIC Kitchen's Fine Porcelain Deviled Egg Dish for preparing, serving, and enjoying 24 deviled egg halves in style
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; lead and cadmium free; complements any table setting; measures 13.25 x 0.75-inches
- Individual wells specially shaped to hold 24 egg halves plus a center well for seasonings
- Great for everyday gatherings and special occasions
- Durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit); dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
HIC Kitchen's Fine Porcelain Deviled Egg Dish is a versatile serving platter that's specially designed for preparing, serving, and enjoying 24 deviled eggs. A staple item at everyday gatherings and special occasions, deviled eggs are served as fun appetizers. An ideal hors d'oeuvres serving plate, individual wells around the plate hold 24 deviled egg halves and prevent them from sliding around, or falling from, the plate. A center well serves up seasonings. Whether a traditional recipe or more elaborate preparation, this plate makes a spectacular presentation at any table. It works equally well for shrimp, lobster bites, baby scallops, stuffed mushrooms, petite desserts, and more. Porcelain's natural heat retaining quality helps keep food warm. It performs well as serveware for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC's fine-quality porcelain serveware is durable, heat resistant, and free from lead and cadmium. It's safe for use in the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 350-degrees Fahrenheit), and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Measures 9 x 1.125-inches.