- HIC Kitchen?s Dual-Action Potato Masher Ricer mashes and rices potatoes in a single action for smoother, creamier textures without the lumps
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel; spring-loaded design offers fast, repetitive action; easy to use; will never rust; measures 9.5 x 3.5 x 4.25-inches
- Great for softer cooked foods, like potatoes, yams, pumpkin, squash, rutabagas, parsnips, chicken livers, hard-boiled eggs, and homemade baby food
- Wires break down cooked foods while the built-in ricer disc smashes lumps for extra-creamy texture; simply press down and mash to desired consistency
- More efficient than typical open-wire mashers; rinse immediately after use to prevent starches from hardening; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
More efficient than using typical mashers, it's open-wire design with built-in ricer disc breaks apart softer cooked food, then extrudes it, to eliminate lumps and create extra-creamy textures. This Potato Ricer is a versatile addition to cooking tools for mashing potatoes, yams, pumpkin, squash, rutabagas, turnips, parsnips, carrots, apples, bananas, and more. Quickly make homemade baby food, chicken liver pate, creamy deviled eggs, spaetzle (German noodles), and gnocchi (classic Italian pasta). Simply peel, cut, and cook foods. Drain them well and return them to the pot. Push downward with the wires to break foods into smaller pieces and continue pressing so that foods extrude through the flat ricer disc. Continue until desired consistency is achieved. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, HIC's Dual-Action Potato Masher Ricer is sturdy and durable, and will never rust. Rinse immediately after use to prevent starches from harden. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.