With a razor-sharp, made in Germany, winglet blade, 12 variable speed settings, and a sturdy 64 fl. oz. Tritan jar, this a do-everything blender for the modern kitchen. Like all Enfinigy products, the Power Blender offers a free downloadable app. The ZWILLING Culinary World App QR code on the product packaging fires up the app so you can search a database of original recipes.
- ZWILLING, German-made, winglet blade with special serrated edge and piranha teeth
- 6 programmed settings: Pulse, Smoothie, Cocktail, Ice cream, Ice Crusher, and Cleaning
- Hidden display when powered off
- Powerful 1200-watt high-performance motor
- Safety features include a locking system that ensures the appliance will only start when the lid is on correctly and automatic shut off when the blender is opened while blending
- Accessories include a high-quality tamper for pushing food into the jar and a blender lid that doubles as a measuring cup.
- Break-proof, heat- and cold-resistant, and easy-to-clean BPA-free 64 fl. oz. Tritan jar
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez