A must-have kitchen utensil for favorite fish recipes, its angled blade easily slides under food to gently lift and turn it and freely drain cooking oils and liquids through the slots. Useful as both a turner and slotted spatula, it's gentle enough for cooking fish and many other delicate foods, like eggs, crepes and omelets, yet sturdy enough for turning burgers, hash browns, and grilled sandwiches. Made from 18/8 stainless steel with an attractive rosewood handle, Maine Man's Fish Spatula is sturdy, durable, and Proposition 65 compliant. Hand washing is recommended.
- Maine Man's Fish Spatula for lifting and turning delicate fish and draining cooking oils and liquids for easy serving
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel and rosewood; Proposition 65 compliant; measures 11.25-inches
- Angled blade easily slides under fish and gently lifts it without it breaking apart; slotted design drains liquids freely yet cradles fish securely
- Perfect for whole or filleted fish, omelets, crepes and eggs, burgers, hash browns, and grilled sandwiches
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water