- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Crank Flour Sifter breaks up clumps and aerates flour, icing sugar, and other sifted baking ingredients
- Made from stainless steel with wood knob handle; sturdy, durable, and won't rust
- Fluffs powdered ingredients for lighter baked goods; helps blend in salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste
- Quickly aerate all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, and other finer dry ingredients, like confectioners sugar
- Breaks up lumps; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly
The crank handle rakes ingredients over the mesh screen to process ingredients quickly. Powdered ingredients, like baking flours and confectioners' sugar tend to settle and compact during shipping. Mrs. Anderson's Crank Flour Sifter aerates these ingredients and removes clumps for lighter, fluffier baked goods. No more lumps! Simply place the Flour Sifter over a bowl, mesh-side facing down. Measure in ingredients and turn the handle. It fluffs up finely powdered ingredients, like all purpose flour, bread flour, cake flour, coconut flour, gluten free flour, for lighter baked goods and helps mix and blend in other ingredients evenly, like salt, baking soda, and baking powder, for an even consistency and better taste. Made from stainless steel with a fine wire mesh, Mrs. Anderson's Crank Flour Sifter is sturdy, durable, and won't rust. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.