- Helen's Asian Kitchen Bamboo Kitchen Tools for cooking, stirring, mixing, dividing, tasting, turning, stir frying, and serving foods
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living
- 3-Piece set includes 9-inch rice paddle, 13-inch stir fry spatula, and 13-inch cooking chopsticks
- Lightweight, strong, less absorbent than wood; safe for use on nonstick cookware and metal pots and pans; will not scratch surfaces
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
These kitchen utensils whip up everything from a snack to an evening meal and holiday meals. They're lightweight, yet strong, and safe for use on nonstick cookware, making them the perfect cooking tools for everyone, even families with budding young chefs just learning to cook. They store away easily in a kitchen gadget drawer and look great in a utensil holder on the counter, always at the ready. Made from 100-percent natural bamboo, Helen Chen's kitchen tools are lightweight, strong, and less absorbent than wood. They are safe for use on nonstick cookware and metal pots and pans. Although bamboo is technically a grass, its tensile strength is comparable to that of steel, making it extremely strong and durable. It regenerates through a vast root system without need of replanting and boasts a record-breaking growth rate that surpasses any other known plant. For these reasons, bamboo is considered among the world's greatest renewable resources and the alternative used over traditional materials for the sustainable design of eco-friendly products for more sustainable living. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep bamboo looking its best. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company. Bamboo Tool Set includes a 9-inch rice paddle, 13-inch stir fry spatula, and 13-inch cooking chopsticks.