Crafted from a sturdy 1.8-millimeter carbon steel, it distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly. The cooking surface collects a natural patina over time to create that coveted non-stick cooking performance. The 2-tone bamboo handle and helper handles are heat-resistant for comfortable use. Its sturdy riveted and flat-bottom design sits securely on any stovetop and works equally well with gas, electric, and induction. It also hangs for easy storage. Carbon steel is easily seasoned, reseasoned, and maintained to help prevent rust. Successive seasoning and regular use will gradually build a black patina, providing a smooth, stick-resistant surface, much like a well-seasoned cast iron skillet. The more use the pan gets, the darker and more stick-resistant it becomes. It is completely normal for an unseasoned wok to develop rust. Rust will not harm or alter the performance of the wok in any way. Simply scour away the rusted areas and season as instructed. Before first-time use, clean thoroughly, then season to seal the surface and prevent rusting. Full use and care instructions are included along with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects in workmanship.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Carbon Steel Wok for stir frying, stewing, sauteing, steaming, braising, frying, and deep frying favorite Asian recipes and more
- Made from 1.8-millimeter carbon steel with 2-tone heat-resistant bamboo handle and helper handle; sturdy riveted design; hangs for easy storage
- Carbon steel distributes heat quickly so foods cook evenly; cooking surface collects a natural patina over time for non-stick cooking performance
- Flat bottom design sits securely on any stovetop; works with gas, electric and induction; carbon steel is recyclable and bamboo is sustainable
- Carbon steel is easily seasoned and maintained to help prevent rust; full instructions included; lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects