A must-have of kitchen tools and bar accessories, this classic hand juicer is perfect for fresh-squeezed orange juice, making healthy foods and smoothie recipes, mixing marinades, preparing and flavoring everyday gourmet dishes, and creating tasty mixed drinks, from to a refreshing Arnold Palmer tea to margaritas and craft cocktails. Using a manual juicer is easier and more economical than a juicer machine or blender. And, it stores away without using up a lot of space. Easy to use, simply cut citrus in half, place it onto the pointed reamer, cut-side down, and twist back and forth with a firm pressure. The extracted fruit juice will collect in the reservoir. Pour juice directly where it's needed using the easy-grip handle and pour spout. Made from heavyweight glass to resist damage caused by the citric acid found naturally in citrus fruit. Cleanup is a breeze. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC Kitchen's Glass Citrus Juicer for efficiently juicing oranges, lemons, limes and collecting fresh juice from other citrus fruits
- Made from heavyweight glass; resists damage caused by the citric acid found naturally in fresh citrus; measures 6.5 x 3-inches
- Perfect for fresh orange juice, smoothie recipes, marinades, preparing and flavoring everyday dishes, creating tasty mixed drinks and craft cocktails
- Pointed citrus reamer makes juicing easier; deep reservoir collects fresh juice; handle and spout allows for easy pouring
- Easier to use and more economical than a juicer machine or blender; hand wash in warm, soapy water