Simply mix cookie dough and chill for at least 1 hour. Once chilled, roll out dough evenly on a cool, lightly floured surface and dust the dough lightly with a bit more flour. Hold cutter by the handle and press the blade firmly into the dough to cut the edges. Dip the cutters in flour between each cut to keep them from sticking. Bake cookies according to recipe. A great addition to baking tools for cutting decorative pie crust, mini cakes, gingerbread pieces, and more. These metal cookie cutters double nicely for a pastry cutter, biscuit cutter, fondant cutters, and are great for baking and cooking with kids or doing arts and crafts. Made from stainless steel, Mrs. Anderson's Graduated Round Cookie Cutters are easy to use and clean. Set includes 3 graduated round cutters (3 x 3-inches, 2.5 x 2.5-inches, and 2.25 x 2.25-inches) with handles. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Graduated Round Cookie Cutters for making homemade cookies, decorative pie crust, mini cakes, gingerbread pieces, and more
- Made from stainless steel for easy care; set includes 3 graduated round cutters with handles
- Perfect for making a favorite cookie recipe or cookie mix; doubles nicely as a pastry cutter, biscuit cutter, and fondant cutter
- Great for baking and cooking with kids, doing arts and crafts, and more
- Includes 3 graduated cutters (3 x 3-inches, 2.5 x 2.5-inches, and 2.25 x 2.25-inches); hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Cutters measure 3", 2.5", and 2.25" diameter