Net Weight: 6.65 oz.
What you will need:
- 6 cups water
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lb. ground meat to make 12 small (1 inch) meatballs (or pre-made frozen meatballs)
- Add contents of soup package to 6 cups boiling water. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Shape ground meat into 1-inch size meatballs.
- In a separate frying pan, brown meatballs using 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Remove meatballs. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in the remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil until translucent. Set aside.
- After 20 minutes, stir in the cooked meatballs and onion/garlic mixture to the soup pot.
- Bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Ingredients: Dried navy beans, enriched macaroni product, air dried spinach, salt, sugar, coriander, oregano, basil, black pepper, thyme, celery, white pepper, hydrolyzed soy protein, oleoresin celery, and silicon dioxide added to prevent caking. Allergens: Contains wheat and soy.
Serving Size 31g dry
Servings (approx) 6
Amount per Serving
Dietary Fiber 5g/19%
Calories from Fat 0g/0%
Total Fat 0.5g/1%
Saturated Fat 0g/0%
Vitamin A 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Calcium 48 mg/4%
Vitamin D 0mcg/0%
Sodium 710 mg/31%
Iron 2.4 mg/15%
Total Carb 21g/7%
*Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet