- HIC Kitchen's Jar Vice easily releases the vacuum seal on screw-on jars lids without straining wrists or hands
- Made in the USA from plastic and metal; double-sided mounting tape included
- Securely mounts under wood or metal cabinets and shelves with included double-sided tape for convenient anytime access
- Easily opens stubborn vacuum-seal jars with just a gentle twist; V-shaped toothed design grips lids securely (from 1 to 4-inches in diameter)
- Safe and easy for adults, kids, and people with arthritis to use; no sharp edges or moving parts
HIC Kitchen's Jar Vice easily releases the vacuum seal of screw-on jar lids without straining wrists or hands. Easily those stubborn jars in a single twist! It securely mounts under wood or metal cabinets and shelves (double-sided mounting tape included) for convenient access anytime. Simply slide the jar lid into the V-shaped toothed grip until it's snug, then turn to release the vacuum seal. It's so simple and easy for anyone to use, including kids or people with arthritis. There are no sharp edges or moving parts and it's extremely durable. Handy in the kitchen, garage, boat, camper, and anywhere a jar needs to be opened easily. Made in the USA from plastic and metal. Wipes clean.