- Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Muffin Pan for baking muffin recipes, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes and candies with quick food release and easier cleanup
- Higher tested European-grade silicone is stronger, more flexible and durable to maintain its original shape and non-stick qualities through more uses
- Makes 24 mini-sized muffins; great for mini muffins, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, gelatins, and candies
- Sturdy design stands on its own; flexes to pop out foods with ease; naturally non-stick for quick release; no stuck-on foods or messy cleanup
- BPA free; instructions included; safe for use in the freezer, microwave and oven (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit); dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Made from 100-percent European-grade silicone, Mrs. Anderson's specialty bakeware offers the same quick food release and easy cleanup as traditional silicone but is even more flexible and durable to maintain its original shape and non-stick qualities through more uses. Designed with ample support to stand on its own, yet flexible enough to unmold foods with a gentle twist. Subjected to higher standards of testing for a superior food grade silicone, European-grade silicone baking pans maintain their elasticity and flexibility longer, and are stronger and more durable to withstand everyday stress and strain, like twisting to unmold and release foods, yet bounce back to their original shape. Their non-stick property is maintained through more uses than other baking molds in an even wider range of temperatures, from -40-degrees to 500-degrees Fahrenheit, for an amazing baking experience every time. Mrs. Anderson's Silicone Muffin Pan is easy to use. Simply place it on a cookie sheet, pour in batter, and bake according to recipe. Great for baking mini muffins, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes, and making candies, gelatins, and more. Safe to use from freezer to oven, microwave and dishwasher. BPA free. Includes instructions. Flexible and naturally non-stick to release foods with ease. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Do not use knives, scrapers, brushes or cutters. Never cut in the pan.