- Heat Resistance: yes
- Induction Compatibility: no* * Not suitable for direct heat sources
- Height: 11 cm
- Length: 19 cm
- Volume: 0,5 ℓ
A beautiful complimentary piece for the collector, the Staub Ceramic Tomato Cocotte delivers on both the culinary functionality and the oven-to-table elegance you've come to expect from Staub. It is both a festive and functional addition to your stoneware collection. Its porcelain finish and exceptional quality make it the perfect vessel for preparing a wide variety of casseroles, and baked dishes, and makes an elegant and memorable serving piece.
- Artistic design in the shape of a tomato – inspired by nature
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality, finished by hand
- Stylish and innovative serving
- Made of stoneware: Ideal for authentic cooking and flavorful results
- Can be used in the oven and microwave
- High polished rim won't scratch surfaces
- Easy to clean
- Made in China.