- 40-oz (1.2 L) capacity
- Gooseneck spout provides a controlled pour at an even flow rate, perfect for pour-over coffee or any type of tea
- Large, open handle is easy to grip in multiple ways and incorporates a unique molded thumb rest
- Adjustable temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature can be adjusted in 1° increments from 140°F - 212°F
- 30 minute keep warm
- Adjustable count down timer for precise brewing can be started on command
- LCD display shows time and temperature simultaneously to easily monitor the brewing process
- 360° swivel base
- Automatic reheat function when cold water is added to the kettle
- Drip free pouring design
- Dry boil protection
- Safety thermal cut-off
- Concealed low-noise heating element
- Cord wraps around base for storage
- Brushed stainless steel kettle is BPA free
Every person has a different way of holding the handle and pouring. The Capresso Pour-Over Kettle has a large, open handle that is easy to grip in multiple ways. We recommend using the thumb rest on the molded part of the handle for ultimate pouring control. To ease strain on wrist, one can hook their thumb under the handle for a more comfortable pour.
The Pour-Over Kettle has 72 different temperature settings. It can deliver the optimal brewing temperature of 195-205ºF for craft coffee, or the recommended temperature for any type of tea from 140-212ºF. Easy-to-use buttons let you set the target temperature, start the count-down timer, or initiate keep-warm mode. The settings can be programmed before and during the heating cycle, giving the user total control of the water temperature through all phases of the process.
When you are ready to brew, lift the kettle from the base and press the “+” button to start the countdown timer. Whether you are brewing coffee or tea, you can easily monitor the brewing or steeping process.