- HIC s Vintage Kitchen Ice Cube Tray for making 18 ice cubes
- Lever-style handle allows ample leverage to crack the ice and release the cubes in a single action; no more struggling to twist ice trays
- Combines full functionality with a touch of nostalgia from the vintage kitchen
- Add water as indicated, place in the freezer on a level surface; once frozen solid, raise lever-style handle to crack the ice and release cubes
- Easy to use; durable, reusable and built last; rinse in warm water between refills; do not use soap; makes 18 cubes
The divided insert with lever-style handle does all the work, allowing ample leverage to crack the ice and quick release of the cubes in a single action. No more struggling to twist ice trays! Place the insert inside the Ice Tray and add water. For best results, water level should stop just below the top edge of the dividers. Set the tray on a level surface in the freezer until water is frozen solid. Once ready, allow the tray to sit at room temperature for a few minutes, then raise the lever-style handle to crack the ice and release the cubes. HIC s Vintage Ice Cube Tray is durable, reusable and built last. Rinse in warm water between refills. Do not use soap. Dry the outside surface before refreezing. Makes 18 ice cubes.